After having completed International Day, you will write a project report about your work in preparation for and conclusion of, this day.
How to do that?
Some of the report you can already start to write, while other parts you will have to postpone until after the International Day has been completed.
The report will be published as a blog post, and will be graded.
What to write:
- What is the goal of this project? Short introduction about your tasks and the goal of Operation Day’s Work.
- What did you do in the preparation process: choice of topic, the rooms you chose to be a part of/plan, the information your group made for teachers and students, the posters for rooms and awareness.
- How you solved 2.
- Why you chose to solve 2 in this manner
- How the process worked
- What was good and what could have been done better and why.
- Reflection: How did International Day turn out – what was good, what do we need to do differently next time. What did you learn, both from the planning process and from the activities you participated in on International Day. How will you evaluate your own effort and work in planning and executing this day?
(Picture from: http://www.gccoe.com/eductraining/index.php/project)